Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ice Climber is a game for the NES. The goal of the game is to get the Ice Climbers up to the top where the condor is. Along the way you had to jump on blocks and clouds and avoid Topi, Nitpicker, and Polar Bears. There are also Vegetables that you can collect. If you collect them all you get a bonus. The main character is Popo, the boy in blue, and his partner is Nana, the girl who wears pink. They faced many hardships together. There is also a multiplayer mode which features a Head to had compition of Popo against Nana to see who can reach the top first. They can cooperate on the way up but for the bonus it's everybody for themselves.
Ice Climber Mountain 32 World RecordEdit
Welcome to Ice Climber Wiki
The wiki about Ice Climber that anyone can edit
54 articles since July 2nd 2008!
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Ice Climber Wiki
- January 15, 2007 Ice Climber came out for the Virtual Console.
- October 16, 2009 Ice Climber Wiki has 50 articles!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|